For a truly authentic Western experience, nothing beats touring our rugged desert from atop a gentle, cowboy-trained quarter horse. From early settlers to John Wayne himself, people have found there’s no better way to see, smell and experience the Wild West.
Horseback Riding is seasonal – Please check with the front desk for availability.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call Red Cliffs Lodge at (866) 812-2002.
- Ride trails made famous by John Wayne
- Ride the trail along and across Castle Creek
- View the world-famous Castle Rock
- Ride gentle, cowboy-trained quarter horses
- All-new tack and equipment
- Friendly, professional wranglers
- Saddlebags provided
- Riders must be at least ten years of age and at least 52 inches tall
- Riders must weigh 220 lbs. or less
- Rides are held when weather permits
- See spectacular red rock desert minutes from Red Cliffs Lodge
- Miles of trails
- Open-range style riding
- Group size is limited to a minimum of two riders per reservation and no more than six riders per reservation